Print this page
Mama Lucia® Meatballs
- Your favorite store-bought pizza dough for 16” pan
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade or your favorite store bought brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 pound Mama Lucia Italian Meatballs thawed, sliced in half
- 1/2 small red onion sliced thin
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 4 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped basil (optional)
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Roll dough out on a clean surface using a rolling pin until dough is even. Spray 16-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Place on pan.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of crust. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Arrange meatballs, sliced onion, peppers, and tomatoes. Top with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with basil and let sit for 4 minutes and serve.